Existing Member?

There and Back Again The continuing travels of me

MIAF

JAPAN | Tuesday, 26 May 2009 | Views [370]

Just a very quick update, the screening dates for MIAF have been announced.


'Flip' will be screening on Saturday the 27th of June at 4PM. It will be part of the Australian Panorama screening in cinema 2 at ACMI, Federation Square.

Unfortunately minors are not allowed in to the screening, so it's 18+ only. There are a few good kids programs though, check out the website for details.

http://www.miaf.net/2009/program.html

I hope everyone who's back in Melbourne can try and make it to the screening. 'Flip' is the shortest film in the program, I'm hoping that means it won't get boring for people watching and they'll feel favourably towards it when voting for the best film. It would be awesome to be a part of the 'best of' screeing on Sunday, but to be fair the international programs screen twice, so they're likely to get more votes.

I'm just chuffed to finally have an actual screening date confirmed, so I've updated the PDF poster on the 'Flip' webpage.

I've also got a new version of the postcard, I'll be printing some to take to Palm Springs with me.

See you.

 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.