Existing Member?

There and Back Again The continuing travels of me

quick update

JAPAN | Monday, 26 January 2009 | Views [388]

I posted the animation exercises to Youtube, so you can check them out if you feel the urge.

I went to Tokyo on Friday night, I found a really good hotel deal on wotif.com, when I got to the hotel I had to stand outside and double check because it seemed to good to be the one I booked, but it was in the right place and was very nice. Of course I completely failed to find the internet connection in my room, I could have asked but in the end I prefered to try and sleep.

Saturday I went shopping in Akihabara in the morning and then met Waka, we went shopping in Kanda which I didn't know is famous for sports stores. Marcus came in to Tokyo later in the day as well, so we met a friend of his and had dinner.

Sunday was a really nice day, so I got back on the bike and rode to Maebashi. I didn't have anything to do there, but it was a nice ride. I came back and watched the first 2 Lord of the Rings movies.

Not much else going on, still no firm decision on re-contracting, just waiting, waiting.

 

 

Travel Answers about Japan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.