Existing Member?

Out of the bubble......... One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.-- Henry Miller

Still in Guadalajara

MEXICO | Wednesday, 15 August 2012 | Views [833]

In Tlaquepaque

In Tlaquepaque

This town and especially Casa Ciclista and all it´s people are so healing, warm and kind it is simply hard to leave. One of them has referred to the "Hotel California" as in: You can check out any time, but you can never leave. Through the Casa Ciclista people we met more wonderful friends and families and have been showered with kindness.

We found Casa Ciclista through the cycle touring network "Warm Showers" and have been showered in more than one way.

Tomorrow we will be here for two weeks and today my new Thermal Rest from REI arrived and after the first initial happy reaction to have an adequate resting place for the night, it also meant we are leaving and just when I started to get sad and two Casa friends simulated to hide the Thermal Rest, James found out that his credit card was misused and after calling the bank, we are now waiting for the arrival of a new credit card.......check out, but we are not leaving for another four days or so.

About margitpirsch

Wearing an Indigenous helmet at the museum in Jama

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.