Existing Member?

Out of the bubble......... One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.-- Henry Miller

going back in time - transferring past journal entries from the beginning of this trip:

MEXICO | Saturday, 4 August 2012 | Views [733]

past entries:
Lots of fog and wispy winds- mostly tail winds though. Pretty uneventful day, but rode 81 miles and into Big Sur.
We were contemplating to dip in Esalen between the hours of 1 and 3am.
Inspired by a young man his father, but Esalen already had their 20 people max for the night...so, we missed out.
Road side artichoke lunch - made it to the campground in the dark.
Big Sur sunset, twilight - these words don't describe what it really looks/feels like - just try.
James made dinner while I washed up down in the bathroom where the concrete still held the warms from the day sun.
Sat down to a smoked salmon dinner and a delicious glass of red wine.
Life at it's finest!!!
Thoughts about love: Seems like the word love gets used pretty easily in relationships when first connecting (my experience in CA or the USA) - as if it is willed into reality, but what really needs to be said in my book is: I REALLY LIKE YOU and - as of now- I want you in my life. But when love actually sets in and  ( as in you have learned to know, trust and still like the person you are with) the word love has become almost unnecessary and it is spoken less often
A few days later - Wednesday the 16th of May.
Arrived in S.Clemente yesterday, did laundry at James's friends house, cleaned up, slept on a little couch with my legs hanging over the edge all night long...broken up dreams...
James and I decided to ride south through Baja - water on the right, all down hill from here, when you look at the map..
Feeling a bit overwhelmed by trying to set up the website, wanting to be with Nora on my birthday, worried about safety through Mexico (just read the latest warning about travelers in Mexico on a British news web site).
Riding my bike is the easy part of this trip......feeling "rubbed the wrong way" about men/women issues right now..
Being hyper sensitive about James living in a male world - calling any kind of animal or object for that matter "he" and discovered, that James is not the only one (where have I been?) - MOST PEOPLE DO (even women.....) what the hell?

About margitpirsch

Wearing an Indigenous helmet at the museum in Jama

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.