Existing Member?

Out of the bubble......... One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.-- Henry Miller

trying to get along.............

GERMANY | Thursday, 16 July 2009 | Views [802]

In the train Station in Stuttgart

In the train Station in Stuttgart

In the train to Detmold..

 

How was the visit with my mom?

Since my arrival and each time I heard her on the phone she said the same sentence: “ I am so happy, because my daughter is with me” or “ My daughter is here, she is with me right now and I am so happy” My daughter is with me, my daughter is with me….”

I arrived at my mom’s on the 7th of July- today is the 12th. We spent her B’day together,  we basically spent every minute with each other (except when I escaped to the fitness center, where I got classes for free for 5 days – I took some spinning classes………….like biking inside and really missed the “Fahrtwind”…………..Pilates, Stretching – stuff like that!)

So, today, when I drove myself to the train station, while she was next to me on the phone in the passenger seat, I heard it for the millions time: “ I am so happy, because my daughter is next to me…..” I actually felt the pain…………….the pain of all those times when she wished she could say that sentence…..- I hid my tears, driving, listening to her happy voice…..

 

Tags: margit and her mom in stuttgart train station

About margitpirsch

Wearing an Indigenous helmet at the museum in Jama

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.