Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

AINT NO BODY GOT TIIIIME FOR THAT....

VIETNAM | Saturday, 16 March 2013 | Views [391]

Ah the studio was so much fun, such a good turn out! At first it was just a few of us there, but as the night wore on more and more people arrived, and I thought they played their best so far, very well together I was very pleased:)We had a beer down in the old quater afterwards which was nice, but by that point I was ready to go home...

Work's getting to me a bit, its super boring. I had 2 2hour sleeps.. 2!!!!! And its ok to do this.. I wake up with really bad pins and needles though. I'm gona ask for more time off as I have 1 day off a week and teaching part time. I just can't sit in this shop all the time considering I don't get paid that well for it.. Just enough for rent.

Tim signed the leese and on Friday before the party we head over with Macca to the old place to pack as much stuff up as possible. We manage our bags, a massive granny bag strapped to the back of Tim's, his guitars and other random stuff we've aquired. It was a sucessful journey.. We get in, and unpack while Tim pops back to collect his board.. Its so much fun unpacking finally and the room feels awesome. Macca's and I get ready, drink so drinks and we head out to this St Patricks day party...

Half way I'm just dying of starvation, I'm gona turn into a beast...

The party isn't too amazing, and Macca's and I don't know anyone and it just felt awkward, no one was really making an effort to talk outside their little groups and we're drunk and wanting to party. We tell Tim we're heading out to Hanoi rock city and we'll catch up with him later on as he wants to stay with his buddys.

Driving there wasn't that bad and I was impressed I reconised the way! Tim's directions to HRC weren't right and we drove around in circles for a bit.. Found it eventually, wasn't as busy as last week it was alright.. We bump into some others and chilled for a bit, but soon enough we were straving and wanting to go home...

On the way home we drive along screaming disney songs, beeping and hollering around.. Such looneys.. Steal a plant and Macca's climbs into the granny bag and she fits! I end up dragging her around the apartment in it, aaah it was too funny, guess you just had to be there.

Tim gets in after being downstairs, locked out with no credit to call... We order Mexican for us all...

Its taking aggggggges and Macca's fallen asleep, snoring on the bed..I end up eating her burrito :-) We end up sleeping on the floor as I didn't have the heart to move her off the bed. hahaha, first night in the apartment and we sleep on the floor.. hahahaha.. least we had the yoga mats....

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.