Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

Too much sleeping.....

MALAYSIA | Sunday, 30 December 2012 | Views [314]

Wow, another day in bed.

Not much to tell..... But i know that I am over drinking!! (well at least till Monday! isn't that tomorrow? ahaha)

Speak to Mauri and we go for some dinner, as I've slept through lunch. We meet at his hostel and go into the city on the free bus. I mention that I wanted to maybe go to the cinima as the last part of Twilight is out... To my surpise he's keen to see it, as he's seen the other one! I am a happy girl!!! Twilight and dinner... SWEEEEET. The cinima we end up checking out first doesn't have it showing, and we consider life of Pi in 3D but there are no good seats left, so we leave it and head to the cinima that the boys and i went too in KLCC. We walk, and it starts to rain, but we just got there before it poured!! yeeeaaaah!

Its not showing there untill 11pm and thats waaay too late! So we just check out some food. We're both starving, and every resturant has a waiting list.. We're both simular with the "food grump" and i suggest we get something to tide us over till our table becomes avaliable in this mexican grill place... We head down to the fast food area and get some nachos.. They last all of 5mins.. haha, they were good! Bless Mauri, he was intrigued my my idea of getting something as an "entree" i mean your talking to a PRO eater.. I always think of food.. Its LORRIE! haha..

Our table ends up being right over the fountains that are lit up by the lights and its very pretty! The food was awesome, i even finished off his.. to his surprise! haha.. and we leave after too many kids were around us- he hates kids and babies and crying so it was funny that we were surrounded by about 9 kids under the age of 5... When 1 would cry he would just pull this face, it was so funny!

Its an early night. An actual early night. Like 12!!! Surprising.. haha, we arrange to do lunch before I go... Can't waste tomorrow!!!!!

Tags: babies, mexican

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.