Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

Thank god we're leaving tomorrow....

VIETNAM | Saturday, 16 February 2013 | Views [179]

Stijn, Frans & I decided to head to the pool this arvo, its super hot and I just wana relax. They know a place in a hotel which is 50,000kip which is a rip off, but Frans knows we can just walk through and not pay- Seems to be the way here in SE Asia.. haha. 

The hotel isn't too far away and its just over looking the lake. Its very pretty and I love the scenery on the lake.. Very nice spot. The swimming pool isnt' as nice as the 1 back in Luang Prabang and its sooo coooold!!! Have a little swim & read my book... 

We end up getting kicked out for not paying, but we make out we didn't know, and that we'll come back with the cash in a min.. ppsssshhh.. Nevermind, we had a little chil and that was nice... We walk back via a bus operator and book a mini bus to Vientiane for tomorrow at 0930 which isn't too bad.. 

I am really gona miss the friends bar here. I love friends, and its so chilled.. We hang there for a bit, but I leave a bit early to sort some stuff out online but arrange to meet them for some food later.

We meet up later for a curry which was awesome and I love that Frans & Stijn are enjoying it as they didn't really eat curry before and its nice to introduce something to them that I love! 

Its a pretty dull evening from there really... We walk over to the film bar cos we just wana watch hangover2 for some reason, but they're closing, so we just head back to the hostel for an early night seeing as we have to be up early....

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.