Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

Friends bar.. Thankgod!

LAOS | Thursday, 14 February 2013 | Views [246]

Waking up I don't feel that bad, but I need food and some help filling out the blanks.. I head to the friends bar.. Can't wait actually.

When I get there Tal is already there and I squish in with him and get some food, which typically always comes late from this place. About 6hours later I head the twins calling me over, they'd been a few rows back.. They had gone out afterwards, just to moon bar, but said it wasn't anything amazing.. I join them for some food, and Taya fills me in on some blanks.. All that had happened is I got back, and walked back to my hostel.. Thankgoodness! We have an OK BBQ and some beers.. Its always great splitting meals with big groups, its so much cheaper and you get a feed! I head back to my hostel and get ready for some more drinks later and arrage to meet Taya at the Irish bar. 

Its quite a dull night really- But we all chat and fill each other in on our days... But the guys wana head to the moon.. Arlen, Taya and I aren't so keen but go along anyway- But end up sitting outside all night, haha. I bump into Stijn & Frans who were out with some Isreale chicks and they seemed to be having a good night. Dom didn't wana go out, so it was just them. At the end of the night typically I'm hungry and I'm loving these street vendures for sandwhiches and crepes! Getting there though, Stijn & Frans, very drunk was behind the vendure making sandwhiches, so funny.. but you could tell this woman was pissed off.. hahahaha.. End up crashing with the Canadians again as my group are either in bed or tyring to get it oooowwwn with the ladies ;-)

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Laos

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.