Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

REUNION!!!!

VIETNAM | Wednesday, 27 February 2013 | Views [386]

Tim heads out to band practise and I get back into Petes... Don't feel like much, I'm not feeling well? Bit of an upset tummy...? I end up just having a wash and taking a moy that lasted too long.. By the time I've woken up Tim's called to see if I'm hungry and comes over with some food.. Its quite late in the arvo and I'm definately being super lazy- I need to get a scoot still! We help Pete move rooms upstairs which doesn't take long at all.. Its a really nice breezy room:) Very pleased for him but a bit jealous cos this would be the room in the flat that i'd want.. haha. 

Stijn messages me saying they're back in Hanoi and its partttty tiiiiime. Tim and I head out to meet them at the hostel for a few beers. Its so nice to see them!!! The photos look amaaaazing! Super jealous. Tim, Pete and I have figured seeing as they havne't been either to go for my birthday in May seeing as the weather is gona be nice round that time.. So its savesavesave... 

We have some draft beers at the side of the road on little stools which cost us 5000VND which is about 20c/15p... super cheap. Its the same price to drink water!! Its nice to have a catch up with them all... We bump into Adrian, Tim's bassist in the street which was quite random.. Tim and I get chatting and I'm telling him how daft it is to be paying for this hostel when I've not been back in nearly 5days... I don't want to presume Pete will allow me to stay and I don't want to crowd him, but it is daft and wasting money- And besides I did put him up back in NZ.. But I feel bad asking.. Tim though is offering for me to stay with him.. I'd like that I guess, but I don't want to get in the way and I don't want to feel like baggage? Its annoying.. lol. Anyway, i'm grateful he's offered and he's gona talk to his flat mates and see if they wouldn't mind.. so we'll see. 

We get some food with the guys, but nothing on the menu is taking our fancy, we want fuh! We finish our beers and head just down the road for some fuh. Its soooo gooooood. And we get back to them in the nick of time just as they were paying. They wana go bubble bar again, hahaha.. only for a few, don't feel like drinking much and also Tim has school early and I don't want him to be out late for the sake of me...

We have a great little night- Laughing gas, sheesha and some beers, but by 11pm its home time. Say my final goodbyes to the boys and we head back on the scoot....

It was funny seeing the group again, alot seems to have changed, in a nice way.. its like we've all grown up and found new paths and I'm still so blessed I was part of that for the month we had.. Gona miss them, LOTS x

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.