Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

I love Hanoi!!!!!

VIETNAM | Monday, 25 February 2013 | Views [412]

We wake up quite late and head for a meeting that Pete needs to get to for his website. Its in this quirky little cafe that does croque madame!!! Super happy and it was so good, just like how they are back in France. I was very pleased. We had a little drive around town and then as Pete was late back to his appointment for the denist I said if it was easier for him just to drop me back at the flat instead of driving me back to town... So I just take a shower, put on game of thrones and chill out. There's another party tonight for 1 of their house mates who's leaving to go back home to Germany.. so its nice just to chill for a bit. 

People have started arriving by this point but I really wana get back to the hostel and pick up some spare clothes... So before that we have a little walk to get a coffee by the lake and it was the best ice coffee I've had in SE Asia. Its like black coffee with creme at the bottom and you slowly stirr it in and its like chocolate milk, WOWOWOWOW! Its amazing, could easily have about 20 of those, no problem! We are just on a eating mission and eat cakes at the bakery before we head on the bike to meet a friend of Petes. We meet this guy and have tea at the side of the road which was really nice and it was so cheap. He was telling us that there are stuio flats to rent out by west lake for like 100$ a month, mayyyy look into that? We say our good byes though as its getting late, and Pete still needs to do his work for his lessons next week and this party for his room mate has started ages ago.. So I dash in, grab my bag and we set off. 

It was really nice sitting on the roof, chilling out listening to Tim play guitar, had a few beers.. Very lazy/slow day but its gona get so much more hectic when work starts to come in, and i've got an interview for a school that is set up for teaching orphans which i'm looking forward to. Its only part time but its a good way to gain a bit more experience, cos I'm still petrfied of teaching!!! 

Get into bed at around 4am cos Tim and I jus couldn't stop chatting away.. It was a really nice evening:)

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.