Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

CAAAANADDDIIIIIAAAANS <3

LAOS | Tuesday, 12 February 2013 | Views [208]

Man walking back to my hostel with no shoes in this heat and a long black jersey on isn't enjoyable, but I think I'm still a little drunk, cos idon't feel that bad.. Got invited to go tubing with the Aussie guy but i'd rather go with all the guys.. I pick up some food en route back, get a litttttle lost, but get back to a big grin from Dom, and getting called a dirty stop out, thanks pal :P

hhhmmmm bed is good, I'm starting to feel hungover, mmmmmm beeeed time...

Mike has arrived by the time I've woken up with a friend called Tal from Isreal seems pretty nice, and we arrange to meet up later and have dinner..

We get some buckets in, but I'm not that interested, but I have 1 and we play some drinking games. I love ring of fire it gets super messy:) When the hostel closes we walk round to LaLa Land.. But as we're about to walk in I get this face running upto me and screaming my name- Takes me a sec to absorb the face and its AARON FROM KUALA LUMPUR- next min I've got ARLEN screaming at me giving me massive bear hugs!! I can't believe it, the twins are here! NO WAY! Such a surpise.. They we're expecting to get to Laos, I wasn't at the time I was with them back in KL so its a super surprise! I'm super excited to catch up with them so we all head down to the Irish bar- Chatting and catch up with them is ace, just ACE! I meet Taya & Chris who are also from their hometown.. And after the Irish bar closes we head over to the Moon- I leave the boys there as they're more interested in the birds that are there, bless them.. BOYS NIGHT! I'm gona see them there anyway..

We have a little boogy- Aaron gets irritated by this American guy flipping his hat and that, totally hilarious, but he's drunk and taking things waaaay to seriously.. hahaha. The boys show up with some skirts so I just leave them to it hoping they pull, they seem cute?

At the end of the night I can't find Dom who has the key, I've got the feeling he mayyy have scored so I asked Aaron if I can bunk in with him, Chris & Mike.. They don't live too far up the road from us, so it won't be a long walk back in the morning.. I still can't believe I've bumped into them here.. They're telling me to come tubing tomorrow with them, same day we we're considering going... hhhhmmm :)

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Laos

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.