Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

Laaaaazy

THAILAND | Friday, 18 January 2013 | Views [175]

Waking up with my whole body stuck to the plastic mattress wasn't fun. All night you can just hear people squeeking around cos we're all stuck to the beds.. And they are soooo uncomfortable!!!! 

Not feel as bad I as could be, but I'm just monged out. We sit on the roof for a bit, but its just too much and I'm starting to get tiered. 

After some food, we just lay in bed all day... Pretty much sums up my life at the moment!!! Boring ay...

There's a hip-hop show on at the hostel tonight, so we decided we may aswell to start drinking. We head to Maccers cos Steve wants a cheese burger... We grab our usual vodka, red bulls and coke and sit in for a round of drinking games. 

Its a pretty chilled vibe upstairs, I'm really bloated and not feeling the party mood too much, till Sally the Kewi girl comes up and says we should join the fun downstairs- and fair enough it was awesome, great DJ's and acts and the bar is really busy- Pretty good turn out! 

We're all pretty drunk, and after awhile, god knows what time I head to bed.. I move the mattress onto the floor, cos iI'm too drunk to climb the ladder!!! hahahaha

Lucas barges in some point in the night and passes out on the floor.. We're all prettttty loooooose, but its been fun at the hostel... But people are leaving tomorrow for Koh Tao and I'm pretty sad cos that lonely feeling comes back- I just want a travel buddy sometimes!!!! 

Monday I gotta check out more of BKK before I head out to Chaing Mai for Tuesday I think.... 

Still no luck with work which sucksss!!!! Fingers crossed

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.