Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

gkroot!

THAILAND | Wednesday, 21 November 2012 | Views [222]

I swear I've got food posioning...

Went out for dinner with my Finnish friend last night (Monday) and didn't have anything out of the ordinary, shrimp, veggie, noodle soup. It was nice at the time, but when we started walking back I said to him I didn't feel too well.. and yep.. Up alll night vomiting, and number 2ing.. It was vile. Reminded me of being back in India when I was sick like that. Didn't sleep much, maybe 3 hours. Missed the first hour of school, just couldn't move come 0630 when I usually get up.. So I drove in for 10am.. It was such a hard day, kept wanting to be sick, stupidly had maccers thinking the grease would make me feel better.. yuuuk... 

Got SO much work to do its just not funny- It took me 7hours. I picked up my Finnish friend who's leaving tomorrow cos he was in the next town from me and he had to give back his scoot, so I picked him up and that was around 1515.. So we'd got back at around 4, and its just gone 2326 and I've been in bed since 2300ish.. So 7hours to compelete my lesson plan for tomorrow- made some life size dices from old boxes for the kids to play with- worksheets etc.. the usual. Bit nervous about this lesson as I'm trying new tactics with them, and I'm not sure if they'll get it... We'll see. Had to do another 500word essay and also written work for my lesson plans for 1 on 1 student and also the kindy kids i've been teaching.. and doing that when you feel like death is horrible! My fever has gone down luckily, but i don't feel good at all... Think the worst is over, so hopefully after this i'll get straight to sleep.

 

Been offered a few jobs.. Was suppost to have a interview via skype this arvo with 1 of them, but he never came online.. Gotta chase that up as it starts on Monday in BBK.. Its only for 6days, but its 1000B per day. Not alot, but I'm keen to keep up the practise and it being a camp its gona be more chilled out and less structered. Accomodation & food is included too! So hopefully get there and leave Phuket this Saturday.. May get the bus to another town, and then get a flight from there to BKK... It works out like $22 cheaper from this town, and the bus from Phuket costs 104B, its nothing and the flight from this town to BBK is 1,500B. If I do end up going I'm sad to leave Phuket its been a blast here, been doing something every weekend, met some great people, and got some awesome memories. I'll come back for sure. I'm super sad thinking that I'll have to leave the hostel here. I love it. Feel so at home, and I love the little girls that are here, and they are always happy to see me.. Been here the longest now, part of the furniture. It'll be like leaving home, they've been so good to me giving me free beers every now and then for doing colouring in with the girls- keeping them out of trouble :) But it is time to head somewhere else.. Its very expensive here, I can't believe how much money I've spent its stupid!!!!!!!

I best get to bed, I'm f***ing nacked, and I know this drunk English twat will come in soon and probably wake me up.. urrrgh! hahaha

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.