Existing Member?

Where in the world is Lani?

Red Hot Chilli Peppers & The Magic Bean Café

ECUADOR | Wednesday, 21 March 2007 | Views [1164] | Comments [3]

Red Hot Chilli Peppers the name of a most wonderful mexican restuarant here in Quito, Ecuador. Don´t go there expecting to meet Flea or the other guys from the band BUT do go there expecting wonderful margaritas and the best nachos in the entire universe!

The Magic Bean Café have mastered to art of making pancakes and great coffee! The Café has been my regular haunt all week in Quito for brekky and also great coffee (well it is called the magic bean after all...) any time of the day. My particular favourite is their banana and macadamia nut pancake with loads of maple syrup. Only order one though as they are frickin huge. I seriously don´t know how someone could eat 2 let alone 4! Yikes!!!

Tags: Food & eating

Comments

1

My Dearest Lans, Hope this is read by you soon. My first attempt with this thingy.
I feel so small as I read through youur notes. How large and amazing is our wonderful world! Yet small enough that you are so far away and even an lazy bum like me can stiil keep in touch. Wow!!
Missing you so very much and thankyou for keeping your log up to date so I can read about how the world feels to you.
Sending love and biggest hugs, hope you get them with all a burst of happiness.
P.S Apart from the first post card, I've not received any more, good old ozzi post.

  Little Brooke Mar 22, 2007 12:40 PM

2

omg i would be in heaven pancakes and macadamias what more could a girl want. I love your journal and your mum and i are going to travel together and have a great time maybe we could even hire you as a travel guide.

  katrina Mar 23, 2007 9:23 AM

3

hey lani,
catching up with nana and george 2day so will be giving them ur journal entries up til today.
missing u so much
keep enjoying and experiencing
whaaapsidowww

  me moe Mar 23, 2007 11:22 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about Ecuador

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.