Existing Member?

Where in the world is Lani?

18 Hour Bus Ride - yay!

ARGENTINA | Monday, 5 February 2007 | Views [1001]

Hi Everyone

A quick update - we are booked on an 18 hour coach this afternoon (booked full cama which is meant to be the most comfy!) to travel to Iguazu falls in the North East of Argentina. We arrive tomorrow afternoon and straight away travel to Brazil where we spend 6 hours touring the Brazilian side of the falls. The next day we spend a whole day investigating the Argentinian (supposedly more spectacular) side!

From there, we travel to Mendoza for a week of spanish lessons, homestay and complete immersion in Spanish. Ole! With a few more days on the beach, my plan to look and sound completely South American will be complete. The only thing left to do then is change my name to Maria Evita Ramirez-Sanchez to completely blend in :)

I´m unsure of how much internet access we will have from Iguazu, so I may not be online for a few days until Mendoza (the 9th Feb). So, in the meantime, have fun & think of me standing on top of one of the 7 Wonders of the World - Iguazu Falls!

Ciao!

Lani

Tags: On the Road

 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.