Existing Member?

Cayte & Ian Travels

Brussels, Friday 29 June

BELGIUM | Friday, 29 June 2018 | Views [209]

The Music Museum - great building

The Music Museum - great building

Started out the day with another good breakfast.  Am struggling with the language here – its sometime French, sometimes Dutch and sometimes Flemish and as I have no idea with any of those my default answer is in German – weird and I am not sure why.  Perhaps it’s just my non-English language of choice??  Headed off for a morning at the Musical Instrument Museum.  What a great place.  The audio guide played all sorts of instruments and there were hundreds of different and interesting types.  My favourite were the 100s of types of Clavier (piano).  We lost ourselves in there and then ended up on the rooftop bar for a coffee.  A train strike may have caused us some havoc but our train to Leuven still ran on time luckily.  We got into the motel, got some decent Wi-Fi and caught up on a few things before heading down to the bar and going out to tea with some of the wedding party/guests.  It was a nice night and was great to catch up with and meet some lovely people.  A beer just with Jade and Sam at the end topped off a good day.

About europe2013

Om Marble Mountain

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Belgium

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.