Existing Member?

Cayte & Ian Travels

Orlando, Wednesday 20 July

USA | Wednesday, 20 July 2016 | Views [268]

Our motel

Our motel

Today was a rest day as the last 5 days have been very busy with an average of 10 hours a day at our activity. It was also a 27 hour day due to time differences. Had a 3pm plane so we organised a late check out, a sleep in and a swim in the pool. Got to our plane and found that they didn't like Brydie's, Hayley's & my tickets on the way to Atlanta, and then did the same for Ian & Mallory on the way to Las Vegas - but we got there with our luggage so all good. Picked up our car and found our motel where we had to queue for over an hour to check in (not a good thing at midnight!). But then we got to our rooms - OMG! We were upgraded and they were truly amazing. Mallory and Hayley were on the 61st floor and had an apartment with kitchen, dining, living, study, bedroom, ensuite, ensuite toilet, guest toilet, second entrance door... Brydie and Kerstin were not as high but again a quite spectacular apartment style room and had a view down the strip, so despite the hour we got a bottle of bubbly and sat there enjoying the view. Note that Ian & Cayte the 'little' room which was probably half the size of our first house.

About europe2013

Om Marble Mountain

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.