Existing Member?

Cayte & Ian Travels

Vietnam, Sunday April 5

VIETNAM | Sunday, 5 April 2015 | Views [288]

Cooking class with a 'bird' fish - sort of like a sweep

Cooking class with a 'bird' fish - sort of like a sweep

Happy Easter to one and all!!!  Have added a few extra photos - look in the photos area for these just below all the Vietnam stories.  Another stroll around the centre of Hoi An with David and Sandra pointing out some of the attractions, where to try for clothes etc if you want them, and just a general run down of the place. This is sort of turning into the holiday in the middle of our holiday. Spent the heat of the day lolling round the very nice pool with a glass in hand (and got to Skype with all our girls in Albury which was lovely). Have had a go at ordering a pair of sandals and a jacket for me in the late afternoon. Then onto the first of our cooking schools. Ly was our cook and she was great - we made stuffed fish cooked in banana leaves on the BBQ, squid in lemongrass, spring rolls from scratch, and then cooked sweet and sour wontons - yummo. A wander round town by night was really pretty with much of it lantern lit, and quite a bit of friendly action round the town.

About europe2013

Om Marble Mountain

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.