Existing Member?

The Great Spiral

France...a bad first impression

FRANCE | Friday, 20 June 2008 | Views [1827] | Comments [4]

Well, yesterday, after sitting for 7 hours in a train station in Toulouse France, we got aboard our night train to Paris. A nice way to end the day. Our breakfast yesterday and today consisted of wheat bread with peanut butter spread over it and slices of an apple that I acquired at our last hotel breakfast in Barcelona. After freshening up in the restroom, we left to try and find an internet cafe (obviously successful) so that we could get ahold of Grants address. Katie is sitting next to me working on that right now. Well guys my time is about up, I tried to oad a few pictures during this session, ill write more later.

 

Comments

1

that sucks i would have been mad...but it looks like your having a blast, hows the weather because i seen Ireland got hit with a bad storm, and that breakfast sounds kinda gross

  Bobby Jun 23, 2008 11:39 AM

2

Hey Bro! Feel like i'm looking into a mirror. Looks like you are carrying the Ashley banner far from home.We love you man!

  Davis Ashley Jun 24, 2008 7:16 AM

3

you bike project is about to begin. won't be riding it anymore this summer. bought a bike of my own last weekend. got a buell m2 cyclone. you're gonna love it. nothing like a sportbike with good 'ol american v-twin power. have fun and talk to ya soon. can't wait to dance with the green fairy. :0)

  mike Jun 24, 2008 11:05 PM

4

we'll be in Paris tommorrow.Write back and we'll stay in touch. Im using a students email. WEll check tomorrow. can you meet us? ill take you to dinner, you and katie. bye

  Renee Beggs Jul 1, 2008 5:49 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about France

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.