Existing Member?

Worldtrip a 45 year old's adventures around the world-which include everything from sitting in random McDonalds using his notebook, hanging with 22 year olds, and other immature stuff.

Bali Beachday

INDONESIA | Thursday, 31 December 2015 | Views [432]

Yesterday was sort of a lazy day here in Bali.  I got up on the late side and walked over to the beach. It was a bit of a walk and sort of a painful with my foot. But it was nice. I finally found the beach. I had to walk up a road and take three lefts behind a shopping center. 

 

The beach was nice but sandy, of course. I got sand on my shoes and every where else.

 

Afterwards, I walked back to  the hostel and met some of the folks I hung out with yesterday.  They had planned on renting a scooter and going to some temple, but the scooters we're sold out, so they we're just hanging at the hostel. I went up to the rooftop with them to watch the sunset over some beers, which was  nice.

 

We stayed up there for  a few hours, and then had some dinner. At midnight was one of the woman's birthday, so we went out to a club-which wasn't crowded, and then another club, and then a third club which was busy. I got back about 4:00 am and was the first to go to sleep in the room.

 

I woke up sort of tired from a late night after a day of doing nothing.  This place is great but it is a lazy sun in the fun place, sort of like South Beach, but I don't need to travel 13 time zones to visit South Beach.

Tags: bali, indonesia

 

 

Travel Answers about Indonesia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.