Existing Member?

Worldtrip a 45 year old's adventures around the world-which include everything from sitting in random McDonalds using his notebook, hanging with 22 year olds, and other immature stuff.

Castle and Isle of Skye

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 22 May 2015 | Views [486] | Comments [2]

Yesterday was a blah-day. We stopped at beautiful castle, where we we're able to go inside-but there wasn't enough time there.  And the weather here is just wonderful!!! Rainy, windy and cold-all at once!  The isle of Skye is really beautiful, but couldn't see most of it. the tour guide took us to various spots, one of which  had the coldest wind I have ever felt-the green is very green though. And we stopped off in a beautiful town for lunch, but again the weather sucked. And every place has fish and chips as the least expensive (filling) thing-so  I stopped at a Cooperative F ood Market and bought my favorite Indian Snack and a roll, which was great except had to eat it in the walking around in the rain yesteday. The roll I was nice enough to share with the segulls running by the docks, though. Those segulls do not have a sense of humor though-when you throw a little crumb of bread down-they descend on you, all of them.

Comments

1

The temperature is not nice with you, .....you must miss a bit Florida......for that part of your travel, anyway
xx

  Dany McLean May 23, 2015 2:40 AM

2

Well I love to travel-but as far temperature-yes I miss home!! XOXOXOXOXOOX

  davidpearlman May 23, 2015 8:35 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.