Existing Member?

Worldtrip a 45 year old's adventures around the world-which include everything from sitting in random McDonalds using his notebook, hanging with 22 year olds, and other immature stuff.

Orange Jacket

UNITED KINGDOM | Monday, 11 May 2015 | Views [767] | Comments [1]

Another pic at the game-by the way, the most intriguing person to me in  the stadium wasn't Sergio Aguero, or some other player on the team, but more the guy in the orange jacket sitting at the front of each row. Now matter what happened on the field, who was winning, that guy's job was to look at the crowd and make sure nobody was getting out of hand. He had absolutely no emotion-and only had a passing glance sideways. 

 

By the way, the one bad part of the game is when  I called my mother from the streetcar leaving the stadium (my phone works on wifi, and the streetcards all have wifi), and explained the football game, which of couse is the same as soccer in the US. About 6 people in the streetcar laughed at me, with one kid, about 12, explaining how of course it is football because you hit the ball with your foot.

Tags: football

Comments

1

Funny that orange guy, but they had a lot of people in the crowd who got hurt in soccer games, so I presume that is the solution they found.

  Dany McLean May 12, 2015 10:30 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.