Existing Member?

i carry your heart with me it's not about being impressed; it's about being captivated...

a quick update

BRAZIL | Thursday, 19 July 2007 | Views [595]

Watched US men lose in beach volleyball today.  Yeah, the crowd was definitely against us.  I think the only team that gets boo-ed more than the US is Argentina; Brazil and Argentina are not the best of friends.  Actually, the US women´s soccer team beat Argentina yesterday, and the crowd actually cheered for us.  That was nice.  The US won 2-0.  Then the next soccer match was Brazil against Ecuador.  Brazil put on a phenominal show and won 10-0.  It was freakin´ wild to watch!  Those women are superb athletes.  After that I went to the semi-finals of women´s volleyball and watched Brazil beat the US in three games.  And just now Brazil lost to Cuba in the gold medal match.  They went to five games, and the final was a two point win - all the games were really close.  So, I don´t think the US should feel too bad for losing to those two teams - because they are amazing.

Anyway, back to today.  I just watched a lot of beach volleyball.  US women are playing Mexico now, but I don´t have a ticket.  I am at the hostel and going to chill out, which is needed because I am sick again.  :(  It sucks ´cause I only have a couple days left.  At least I meet some more great Brazilians at this hostel, and they helped me get some medicine.  It works quite well, too. 

Okay, that´s the update for now. 

hugs

Tags: updates

About wandorion


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.