Existing Member?

i carry your heart with me it's not about being impressed; it's about being captivated...

volleyball

ARGENTINA | Friday, 1 June 2007 | Views [644]

Tonight I played with the volleyball team again.  It was sooooooooo much fun!  I felt a lot more comfortable with their style - I think I played well.  We took a photo afterward and exchanged e-mails.  They were disappointed to learn that I would not be back to play at the next practice.  I gave Luicina my Idaho Law shirt.  She was surprised and very thankful.  She was easily my favorite, and I will definitely miss her!  Honestly, I feel sad right now.  It was hard to say good-bye to them, even though I barely know them.  Playing with them was definitely a unique and very positive aspect of this visit. 

When I e-mail them I am going to ask about them coming to the United States...  Maybe my club team at the University of Idaho can host them for a week and also have our volleyball tournament that week.  It could be a very good international relation and a beneficial experience for all involved!

Tags: Friends

About wandorion


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Argentina

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.