Existing Member?

i carry your heart with me it's not about being impressed; it's about being captivated...

back in Rio

BRAZIL | Sunday, 24 June 2007 | Views [328]

I am back in Rio already.  Buzios was beautiful - very calm and magnificent beaches.  This morning I caught a ride back to Rio with a guy from the hostel.  It took like half the time as the ride out had and he dropped me off right at the hostel.  He wouldn´t even accept gas money from me! 

These people are simply amazing...

My people at the hostel are very happy to see me.  They missed me ;)  They really are great people.  It is Copa Hostel, also called The Pub and is an internet cafe in front.  It is on Ave. N. S. de Copacabana, 1077, Tel (5521) 2521 1952 http://wwwcopahostel.com.br I definitely recommend it!!!  The street runs parallels Copacabana beach, just two blocks over.  The staff is AMAZING and will help you with any and everything: airport connections, transportation in the city and for weekend getaways, where to get your legs waxed (one of the staff does it right there, by the way), anything you need just ask.  They are wonderful people and many of them speak just about perfect English.   

Tags: fill-in

About wandorion


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Brazil

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.