Existing Member?

Expat Vagabonds "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow mindedness." Mark Twain

Our Newest Hero

MONTENEGRO | Saturday, 19 November 2011 | Views [854]

Our newest hero, Peter

Our newest hero, Peter

Some folks are awed by our travel experiences; months away from home, strange food, foreign languages, dodgy hotels.  But we have run into fellow travelers who astonish even us!  The single mom from England we met in Dunedin, NZ who was camping around the world with her 4 year-old son, Noah.  Or the guy in Australia who was riding his motorcycle up to Vladivostok and across Siberia to his home in Switzerland.  Our favorites are the couple we met in Alaska.  They had pedaled their bikes from Colorado and were turning south, destination Terra del Fuego, Argentina.  It took them 2 years and they made it all the way!

Now we can add Peter from Germany.  We noticed him several times in the past couple of days as he pedaled his bike, over-loaded with camping gear, up Montenegro's formidable hills.  He has only been on the road a month but his goal is South Africa.  If your German is up to it you can follow him at www.africaonabike.de.  Viel Gluck, Peter!

About vagabonds

Connie and John at Machu Pichu

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Montenegro

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.