Existing Member?

sophsossig general diary to keep all the folks at home upto date on our shenanigans in India!

Week Two

INDIA | Saturday, 20 January 2007 | Views [506] | Comments [1]

We have made it to week two and christ the first week felt like it was a month but in a very good way - there is just so much to assault your senses here.

Everywhere you look is something funny, crazy, sad, beautiful that you just would not see back in Blighty e.g men in thongs (NO, NO, NO!), Green Bee Eaters (Big Thanks to Ryan), Taurus, Gemini, Arugis, Canis Minor star constellations (check me out! but yes stargazing has become a bit of a hobby and I think Mystic Meg will have to watch her back)

Goa is the place to come if you want to CHILL - i feeling like i need a bit of excitement though so have checked out the tandem paragliding and i'm hopefully going to be flying like a bird this Wednesday. Just got to hope the wind conditions are right . . .

The live music here at night still blows my mind - Frederick was jamming with a bunch of other guys last night - fiddle, clarinet, trumpet, keyboard. They have all just met this week yet on stage they sound like they have played together for years. They done the grooviest, funkiest version of Radiohead Creep i have ever heard and listening to them just made me feel so happy!

In case you wondered where photos have gone - me and Annie a little concerned that Mingers.com would want to snap us up so gallery has been deleted. Will upload more flattering photos soon xxx  

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

hey girlfriend,great to hear from you,sounds like fun so far.Hows the weather?We are all fine here,the girls are gorgeous and Neve can now pull herself up to standing on the furniture etc,but unfortunatley doesn't know what to do once she's up!Weather sux,rainy and miserable,but not too cold,so shouldn't grumble really!

Hope you gus continue to have a good time,thinking of you and love ya heaps.
Luv and peace
Kxxxxxxx

  kerry Jan 20, 2007 8:57 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.