Existing Member?

sophsossig general diary to keep all the folks at home upto date on our shenanigans in India!

Yum Yum Jam on Toast

INDIA | Friday, 19 January 2007 | Views [449] | Comments [1]

Hi Guys

All ok here now me and Annie have recovered from dodgy stomachs. Stargazed last night and saw a shooting star - amazing!! Also saw dolphins leaping out of the sea yesterday morning - so even feeling sick here you can't help but have a great day!

Check out photos of guys doing fighting yoga - hilarious stuff! They were practising the Thriller zombie walk along the beach and i'm sure they were doing the conga at one point. But shouldn't laugh as i think i might have a go tomorrow - why not?!! Here anything goes.

And Ryan if you are reading this check out the bird photos - didn't bring a bird book so no idea what they are?!? One looks a lot like a Kingfisher  . . . . .

Stay cool and lots of love to 8 Ormsgill - dreamt of you guys last night : ( miss you tons xxx

Tags: Beaches & sunshine

Comments

1

Hi Soph, Just had a quick look at the photos and of course the birdy ones stood out and i thought i woule educate you. The bird of prey is a Black-eared Kite, the kingfisher is a White-breasted Kingfisher and the wee green one is a Little Green Bee-eater (stunning bird, i am jealous!!!). Please keep testing me with more if you can. Keep having fun and ahave a whiskey on me!

  Ryan Jan 20, 2007 12:28 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.