Existing Member?

sophsossig general diary to keep all the folks at home upto date on our shenanigans in India!

Me Again

INDIA | Thursday, 18 January 2007 | Views [480]

Wednesday I think and wake with a slightly dodgy belly - uh oh if you could see our toilets you would understand the fear! I will give u some detail of what we are up against - it will hopefully make all u guys less envious of our current situation. The toilet is a hole on the floor shared with many others and the smell is pretty rancid but bareable - you need a good aim and shoes are a must. The shower is also a thigh high tap so washing has gone out of the window.

Think the dodgy belly is more to do with Kingfishers consumed last night than anything else - hangovers in the heat are 10x worse than normal ones. Vow today to lay off the poison. Last night was another hilarious night - Seabreeze jam did not have a touch on German Bakery night as sound system poor and we missed Frederick. Once again ended in party around bonfire but this time with a tantric meditation session beforehand. Crazy polish dudes telling has to hug one another in balance and let each others sex (groins!!) touch one another. I passed on this hug even though One Dread next to me was quite hot and Annie felt best to refrain or else her hands might have wandered and got her in trouble!!! We instead honed our macarana dance moves next to the fire  - thats more our bag baby! After a few Kingfishers I was feeling tipsy and the arrival of Shivram pretty much confirmed that I was going to bed NOW!!

Over breakfast this morning met a really cool Brit called Kate who is travelling alone to many of the same places we are visiting - hope to meet up with her in Nepal for a spot of trekking. Annie currently booking us into Ashram in Kerala for two weeks in February - just hope I don't have fit of giggles during meditation sessions and all that (it is my worst fear)  

Puked brekkie up later on in the day - sorry for graphic detail - it was much worse for me but sticking your head down one of this bogs soon induces vomiting and after I felt much better. Have just wolfed down some good old English chips and plan to chill with a mint tea somewhere along the main strip here in Arunbul and then sleep.

I miss you all especially you lot at 8 Ormsgill - gutted to have missed RObyns first day at nursery but imagine she handled herself quite well the little nutter!!

Will try and upload more photos soon. Love hearing from you all xxxx

Oh and i hate to gloat but the sunsets here are incredible - so look out for those photos although will probably not do justice.Me and Annie take a long walk along beach just before sunset - they are great walks.

Oh and Cow Ranger congrats on news - think you would be in your element here, there are more cows than you can shake a stick at!

Tags: I should have known better!

 

 

Travel Answers about India

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.