Existing Member?

Sloggs' Travel Blog A journal of my travels in 2008 & beyond...

Jabs all done...

UNITED KINGDOM | Saturday, 5 January 2008 | Views [997]

So, had my final course of jabs today, thank goodness! Glad to see the back of those... although to complete the course I have to have another Hep B jab in a years time! Pffft. All in all the course of Rabies and Hep B cost me £219! Ah well... had to have em.

Since boxing day I have been minging ill with a flu-type thing. Highly annoying! Almost the whole of december had been weird what with jabs, jabs, jabs and illness... Hopefully I can stay bug free for 2008! Lol.

During the Christmas break I bought my pack, shoes and a few other bits and pieces. Managed to get a good deal what with the discount card I have for Taunton Leisure, the fact that it was a sale and that I managed to waffle at the sales assistant enough to make him forget to put two items through the till, saving me about £45 extra... result! ;-)

Tried a trial pack too, which worked out ok. I think I'll be glad in the long run that I've picked such a small/light pack and decided to go as light as possible. My pack!

It is all starting to sink in a bit more now though, starting to get quite nervous! :-/

Tags: The Planning Phase

About sl0ggs

Me with the kids at Cawaro Village School during the Vitika Trek

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.