Existing Member?

Out of the bubble......... One's destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.-- Henry Miller

After rain comes sunshine, right?

MEXICO | Friday, 27 July 2012 | Views [856]

After thunder comes lighting, rain and SUNSHINE:
Tuesday the 24rd - a town called Zacatecas!!
And what a town it is!
Surprise - don't I know, that things just don't stay the same? This town is simply AMAZING, with it's European feel, the little alleys, friendly people, structures and buildings that blow your mind because of their beauty and sensitive placement in this hilly place between mountains in an elevation of 8000feet. A gondola, plenty of museums, good food and can't even think of all the thinks this place has to offer, it's just simply overwhelming!!!
The bikes get a break, we get a vacation from the road - going to stay a few days.
Suggested by the Lonely Planet, we are staying in a youth hostel, which has a kitchen on the roof top right next to our little private room. Watching the lighting last night, I am in aw of the turn of events and how excited I am to be here on this plateau in the midst of Mexico watching the world go around - I am here and I couldn't imagine another place I would like to be right now (talking about living in the moment - gosh darn it!!!)

 

About margitpirsch

Wearing an Indigenous helmet at the museum in Jama

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.