Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

I would not make a good pirate!

LAOS | Thursday, 7 February 2013 | Views [200]

Maaaaaaaan 9 hours on a boat is HARD.

We get there early even after having to wait ages for our take away food.. I see the guys that were in my hostel back in Koh Phangan, didn't say hello incase they didn't reconise me and I appear to be a weirdo..

Its quite a misty morning looking over the river and I'm keen to get a seat. This boat seems bigger and we grab seats hoping we'll be on the less busy one. NO. The twins end up sitting infronf of us wearing LIPSTICK, I mean really?! Your on a boat for 9 hours! The Dutch girl, misery face ends up sitting next to us and instantly she's happy. Not fond of her though, she was super rude to me back in Pai and I dont' have the time for that......

Anyway, its a long ass day, and I am super happy to get off the boat. Getting off I feel so sick I just want to vomit. The motion of the ocean is in full swing... We get a tuk to the hostel and we all manage to bagsy bottom bunks... They even have fairy lights around the edges- Oh, expect mine, mines only a bit broken! gggrrr hahaha....

Have a shower, feeling a bit better.. We stop at the cash point, get some cash, but Frans and Stijn have problems with their cash card which sucks.. Least they have their credit cards...

The guys get some food, I can't manage anything?!?!?!?!! So I have soup! hhhhmm, was nice though. 

I'm not keen for going out :( So i end up chimping out at the hostel, reading my book- Getting bugged by some creepy old Irish dude who's in the bunk above me "oh i know your reading, but...." "Oh I know your tierd, but..." aaaaaargh!!!!!! LOL

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Laos

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.