Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

Waterfalls & hot springs...

THAILAND | Wednesday, 30 January 2013 | Views [225]

We make our usual breakfast stop- and head out to the waterfalls. There's a chance of rain in the air, and I'm hoping it doesn't chuck it down. I have no clothes! haha. We get onto a road that takes us out to a waterfall and the road is pretty bad. By the time we're there I'm nakard, I just wana sleep... I end up staying and having a nanna nap while the boys went up the waterfall..... When they get back they've met another dutch guy who's going to join us to the hot springs. He's a bit odd, but seems nice enough...

WE head out to the hot springs, and its taking ages! Its a awesome drive, one of the best I think.. We get there. Nothing special. I'm sleepy, tiered and just not keen for this stupid little smelly river that people seem to cook noodles off..? haha?! Man I am grumpy pants Lozza today! Its quite late and decided to get back to Pai- Dom has a skid out on his scoot, and i'm praying that'll be the only one.. The drive back is long and hard and it does start to rain- hard. I'm wearing a linen dress and no jumper and the rain is just shredding through me- It takes us a little while to get back, but we make it. I have to get under the covers, I AM FREEZING! End up having a nap and when I wake up I AM GRUMPY PANTS! Seriously, like what is wrong with me today? I am crabby as hell! I need to put a stop to this, so I say to the guys I'm happy to grab them something to eat cos I can't sit around the room and watch them all play on their phones, ahhaa. Turns out they're willing to chance the drive into town and we head out. Thankfully it doesn't rain. We get to the resturant and order our food- and wait for it... GRUMPY PANTS GETS NOTHING. They forgot my order- probably my karma for being grumpy all day.. No worries though. I say to the guys that i'll grab something from somewhere else if they just wana have a drink at a bar. The dutch guy by this point has joined us and we walk over to a rasta bar where I can order food next door and they'll bring it over to me in the bar, choooice. I get my usual SPICY ass pad kaprow and wolfe it down while the boys have a beer... Not keen for the ol' brewski so I just chill out watching a spider make a web on a lantern....

We do the usual stop over to 7/11- some confusion over whisky? hhhmm i don't care I have my magnum truffle, hahaha..

Get back to the bungalow and we just lounge and joke around and just have some silly chats- was a awesome daft night.. but it still ends up being a early one. Pai is just all action and no play hahah zzzzzzzzzz

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.