Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

Lazy Sunday

THAILAND | Sunday, 27 January 2013 | Views [241]

So last night actually ended up in going to a Thai nightclub that opened at 2am.. went out for "1 drink".. Of course that led into another 10. good night though. Started out with a beer in a bar with 2 Dutch guys that are staying in the hostel. We then move onto another bar (as you do) and by this point we've pursuaded them to join us on our scoot trip to Pai... haha. Finishing off drinks there we head to maccers where the boys ended up ordering megamacs that i didn't even realise they sold as it wasn't on the menu :( still full though.. haha. We then moved onto a kareoke bar where we had the joy of having snoop doggs "drop it like its hot" by Stijn & Frans, sooo hilarious the memory still gives me a stich in my side..

Its finally 2am by this point and we head into spicy and its just full of the odd backpacker and prostitutes. I actually bump into someone from the squat there who I can't remember, but she remembers me.. Apparently I was drunk when I kept meeting her.. Probably why I don't remember her?haha

Couldn't really dance much, this bloody maccers has filled me right up... We round up the boys and head out. Missing Frans, but we figured he got lucky. Getting back Stijn can't get into his room, so he's sleeping on the beds outside our dorm- I feel bad so I give him my sleeping bag, it gets quite cold at night here...

Waking up the next day I definately have a chang hangover... Pulling myself out of bed I manage to have some food- wait for the others to appear and we head out to get our scoots- You'd think it would be an easy task. No. It takes us about 2hours. First place had nothing. 2nd place had 3 which the boys took. So Evan and I are left roming the streets in search for another 2. We get them eventually, and I'm so proud of Evans driving.. First time on a scoot and he did soooo well :) Getting back to the hostel though I am super waked out. The boys are watching the finals of the tennis and I just need a nanna nap. I ask Evan to wake me up around 18:30 so we can head to the night market.

Thankfully I feel tons better and we all head out to the market. Its super good, and all we seem to do is just walk round different food stalls having a bit of everything.. It was lush and a nice evening out. Getting back to the hostel its definately time to pack and get to bed. Got a loooong day tomorrow. PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI!!!!!!

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.