Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

Time to chill

MALAYSIA | Friday, 28 December 2012 | Views [267]

This entry is gona be pretty boring. haha

I spent ALL day in bed. ALL. DAY. I wake up properly after being woken up here and then by idiots leaving the light on..

But come 5 o'clock the boys and I are awake. The twins are keen to go to the cinima and I ask if I can join them, haven't been to the cinima in ages, and I don't wana just sit in bed....

Aston and I are bored of waiting for the others, so we head down to the bar, and say to Ash & Aaron that we'll be there via some food. We end up bumping into Dion and his friend outside the 7/11 and they invite us to eat with them.. We head to a curry place about 50M from the hostel and it was yum, we do have to leave though as we were suppost to be meeting the others.. so we say our goodbyes and head to the bar.. We get there and they aren't there yet, phew.. Haven't kept them waiting. Once they arrive app they'd been here looking for us and we weren't there! ooops...

We get to KLCC and get our tickets, get CARAMEL popcorn and get into the movie theatre. Its odd watching a film, in English but with 2 different subtitles on the screen ahahaha. It was a good film (J Reacher) Its late so we have to walk through LOADS of back ways through the shopping mall and once we get out its just empty- We get lost in the centre for like an hour, we could not find our way out, it was quite funny... Once we do, we just head back to the hostel as our failed attempt to find a cheap bar in the city it usless!!!!

This is the earliest I've gone to bed. 2am.... hahaha

Tags: cinima, locked in, lost, popcorn, sleeping

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Malaysia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.