Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

ITS FRRRRIDAY!

THAILAND | Friday, 21 December 2012 | Views [226]

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Its Friday, 4 days to go. Been looking into sights and things to do in KL- found some pretty cool things to keep me busy. Booked my accomodation- Just get me there!!!

Broke my kindle for good. Won't work. Gotta look into getting that fixed, along with my mac- Mac a bit more important. Gona sort that out in KL.

Spoke to Geoff, and she's cool with me crashing at hers on NYE and NY day, if i'm alive?! AAARGH I can't wait to see her. Its gona be awesome!!! PATTTTOOOONG!!! hahaha. Looking forward to a certain someone coming day after NY ;) Then its off to the Islands!! I just hope it won't rain!

School's been same same. One of my classes on Tuesday arvo decided to teach me Thai- We were all sitting in a big circle after class while they would teach me words- They were loving it, i love that class. They're one of my good classes. Spoke to the Yank about swapping some of the mattuem 5/6 classes over to him, as I prefer the younger ones. Hopefully we'll be allowed to swap. If we can I'd stay on at the school....
On Wednesday I was taken to the doctor after suffering from a sore throat- thinking it was tonsilitus- which it isn't, I've still got a fever and been told to rest, and take a pile of meds!!!

During school on Wednesday the teachers had a free feed all day! It was awesome, as much as you can eat, all day... If I had more of an appitite i would of kannned that! haha

Things with the agency though aren't going well. We're being told we have to have a medical. Costing 1000B, and they won't accept my doctors cert that I got in Australia. Apparently it can't be over 30days, like illness change if i was to have any? Sounds a bit odd and the Yank and I both agree it doesn't sound right. I'm worried if i don't get it, i'll loose my job.. But whats the use when the contract (That still hasnt' been signed) finishes in Feb?! And they're saying it doesn't matter about my visa, "we'll over look that" Then why not "over look" this medical!?

Roll on 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.