Existing Member?

New Beginnings...

Birthday!

VIETNAM | Wednesday, 8 May 2013 | Views [344]

Getting back to work was quite tough, just not in the mood, still in holiday mode!

Weekend was pretty chill spose.. Except for Friday. We went to a performance art night that a friend had organise and it was enjoyable apart from the storm and flood we had encountered half way there- got there soaked and ended up getting SO COLD.. Saturday Macs & I went for a little shop- then met up again later for Sunny's house party- Tim didn't end up coming cos he'd done his back in, and I guess its nice to have a evening to myself, but at the same time a shame cos everyone was there!!! The new house is pretty choice! Bit jealous. Party was packed, but I was so tiered, Mac's too.. We stayed for a bit, but headed home early.. Found Tim asleep in bed, awww!

Sunday was chilled- as its tim's friday's we try and go out and that to the park where some of the guys spin poi, play guitar and that.. It was pretty social, but nice! Proabably more enjoyable for Tim as he plays guitar and spins.. hahaha, still nice to chat with new people and get out the house...

Come Monday we head to Sunny's in the evening to watch game of thrones, which is always nice- felt stupid though as i walked out with out my bra on and just a saggy tee-shirt! lol!

Tuuuuuesday we had curry with Macs in town, then Tim and I headed to an exxhibition of the performance from that Friday gone, but weren't there long- We did head over to Heathers place afterwards.. Didn't know anyone, nor Tim, but chatted with some pretty nice people.. Shame we ate though, there was a massive feast and guitars!

Woke up on my birthday with happy birthday from Tim which was nice- and also the kids in the kindy sang me happy birthday when i came into the room which i didn't expect and was lovely!! The 2nd class came up and gave me lots of hugs!! awww.. Dashed home though as the heavens opened and everything was flooding.. Cleared up mind come lunch time. Tim took me out to this French bakery for lunch- its a bit posh, expensive for Hanoi, but still heeeell cheap and very good quality.. it was a lovely lunch, and we took home some cinnimon ice cream home for dessert:)

The rest of the day was pretty chilled, class was ok.. and i got back home at a nice time. Once Tim got home, I got my present which was wrapped in the doona cos he didn't know where to buy wrapping paper from! hahaha and also a MASSIVE bunch of roses which we don't have a vase for- so they're sitting in the bucket by the bed!! :):)

We went for a little boat ride on the lake by the house in pedalow swans which was lovely- it was so quite and it was hilarious!! Had the best time... Got back and Macs was waiting for us- She'd bought a little ram cake and some lovely hair pins that we're also wrapped in my t-shirt.. hahaha.

We headed to the bar betta and ordered dinner- Sunny turned up just in time.. People started arriving after work so we had to move downstairs as there was no space- Everyone came, and it was nice to sit and talk and had a few glasses of wine- Flo wasn't too happy that I wasn't drunk hahaa..

we got back at a good time, and both fell asleep!! Even though i worked, it was still a lovely day- can't wait to practise more of the uke though!! Oh- didn't mention- The present was a kewi flagged ukulele :DD

About lozza


Follow Me

Where I've been

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Vietnam

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.