Existing Member?

Loza's Travels his is it! I am finally getting my chance to travel the land of Europe! Starting with Turkey and the Greek Islands including ANZAC day at Gallipoli before making my way to work in London. Then hopefully earning some money to fund more travel experience

Only 10 days

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 10 April 2007 | Views [447]

So tis only 10 days till i leave now! Had a fantastic Easter weekend of parties. Firstly on Saturday friends can round to help me get through a keg of lovely Grand Ridge Natural Blonde, and we certainly made an effort of it! Was a great arvo/evening and made me realise i am really going to miss all my fantastic buddies here in the land of Aus. Then on the Sunday it was the family's turn so we stuck a roast on the BBQ and had some cake in the arvo while waiting for it to be cooked to perfection! Was a great night and great to see Grandad, Grandma and Oma looking well and having a good time! Well am back at work but only for 6 more days!!!! Still have lots of packing to do so hopefully won't forget to take anything! But getting to that stage where i am really excited about the travel aspect of my trip but getting a little nervous about starting up from scratch when i arrive in London! But i'll think about that when i get there, Firstly to enjoy the experience of ANZAC day at Gallipoli and then traveling the rest of Turkey and the Greek Islands.  

Tags: Friends

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.