Existing Member?

Where in the world is Lani?

I AMsterdam!

NETHERLANDS | Saturday, 14 July 2007 | Views [1454]

On the road again - this time only 45 minutes away on a plane - to the chilled out city of Amsterdam, Holland for a few days break.

One of the best things about Amsterdam for me was the fact that 3 of my favourite people in the world happnened to be there when I was - Jack, Borjao and Rapha. My Brazilian brothers. The only thing better than exciting adventures is being able to share them with great friends! How lucky I am to be able to create these memories with my belezas!

After some trekking to get from London-Leeds-Amsterdam, it was the best feeling to arrive in Zeeburg (an outside suburb of Amsterdam) and get big hugs and beijos from the boys before we ate an Italiano dinner to rival any in the world. We then hit the local Italian restaurant for some dinner before missing the last trem into the city. Doh!

After a few bus rides that didn't take us anywhere, we ended up hitching a taxi and getting to PARADISO - the biggest and best club around in Amsterdam (so we were told). A night of dancing ensued, with a very late return to the hostel a sure sign that we had a great night! 

A for Amsterdam and Amor!

A for Amsterdam and Amor!

Tags: friends

 

 

Travel Answers about Netherlands

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.