Existing Member?

Europe 2017

A Typical Day at SEA

SWEDEN | Wednesday, 31 August 2016 | Views [281]

The whole program was thrown off because of the rough seas but the ship has a plan for such an event. So, when we awakened this morning, we found a new program outside our door with a list of on board activities planned for the day. There is an extra show in the theater this afternoon as well as all the regular activities from bocci, to table tennis and jazzercise, to art lectures and talks about Faberge Eggs. There is also wine tasting, the casino, and one of our favorites- Trivia (We seem to have good luck with our teams and we are either in first or second place for a mystery Grand Prize” and we have won a ton of useless stuff for our daily wins.)

My day begins early with a workout in the gym which is run by Canyon Ranch along with all the spa services. Then, I make my way to the Cafe al Bachio for my Caramel Macciato (all through my workout, I keep thinking of the great treat I'll have when I finish!). The baristas, especially Ben and Marc are terrific. They really know what they are doing and they are real artists! A coffee drink will never be the same again!

 

 

Travel Answers about Sweden

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.