Existing Member?

My Dumb Idea

Working Stiff

CHINA | Thursday, 13 October 2011 | Views [441]

Well I am back to work after a 9 day vacation. Now the freshman have started class finally and I have a full work week and it is rough. Let me just give you the quick rundown. Now Monday is the worst day of the week for me because I have 3, yeah 3, classes on Monday. Two in the morning and one in the afternoon after my too short 2.5 hour lunch break. Then on Tuesday I have two more classes in the morning so I don't get home from work until noon ever day after going in at 8. Wednesday I have to roll out of bed for one measly class that is from 8 to 9:20 and then I can finally go back home. Thursday I have no classes so I get a quick breather before the weekend shows up and I get 2 days off. Friday I teach 2 more classes in the morning so once again I don't get home until noon. So pretty much it is like the worst work week ever, right? So I have to fill up a lot of time with sleeping, and video game playing, and hanging out with Chinese people and having them cook me dinner and clean my home. I will tell you it is hard being here I should have just stayed in America and continued working 65 hours a week at 2 jobs, that was easy. 

Obviously I made it safely back from Xi'an but before I left we made some quick stops at Baskin Robbins and the Metro. The Metro is like the greatest grocery store ever, it has pretty much anything you can imagine in it. I just bought blocks of cheese and right now I am fighting the urge to just into my refrigerator and just take a bite out of a block. I got some sour cream and re-fried beans as well, so taco night is going to be amazing next week. If you look at my facebook page you will that some pictures were posted of me by Jamey. I haven't looked at all of them so I apologize if any of them show me doing anything inappropriate. There was a short period of time in Xi'an where I was walking around with no shirt on, so I hope he didn't get any pictures of that. Priscilla did get a nice shot of butt as I was riding up the escalator to see the awesome transformer statue. So I am sure all the ladies will want to check that out, haha. Other than that not much is going on right now just working and doing stuff. So stayed tuned I have a culture corner I am preparing for you guys that you will get to read in like a week or so. Until then have fun in America working your awesome jobs with simple 40 hour work weeks!!

 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.