Existing Member?

My Dumb Idea

Where in the World is Joshua Sandiego!

CHINA | Thursday, 4 February 2010 | Views [737] | Comments [3]

I have finally returned to my home in Shiyan! Well technically I have been home for four days now but I am finally posting a story. I have also finished the movie from Shanghai so look for the url at the end of this story, which should be short I promise. The movie is 30 minutes long, but I had to cut into two parts. So clear your schedule before you sit down and watch it. I have also added a ton of pictures to the site as well so you can check them out as well. The movie pretty much covers all of the stories needed to be told about my trip to Shanghai, so i really don't have a lot to tell you about it cause I want you to watch the movie. I actually shot this movie in complete digital 3-D, all the backgrounds are green screened in to provide the most pure and sharp digital picture. I am also going to go back and re-edit some of my earlier movies to better achieve my vision for those blog posts. They definitely needed more dewbacks. So watch them there are 3 total.

So last night I cooked my first meal in China. My assistant Abby and my friend Gordon and I all went to the supermarket and bough stuff to make dumplings. In America they might call them potstickers at the fake Chinese food restaurants. So we came back and I rolled probably the worst looking dumplings ever and we cooked those bad boys up. We tried them 3 ways, we steamed them, boiled them, and fried them. I fried them and I would have to say mine were the best. The best part was all the dirty dishes are still sitting in the sink. When I get up tomorrow Abby will already be here doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen, it is awesome, everybody should have a Chinese student as an assistant.

Like I said this is going to be a short post, I have been sick again because the Chinese people cook with way too much oil. So I am going to sign off make sure you check out the urls below.

http://ishare.rediff.com/video/Entertainment/Shanghai01/1152662

http://ishare.rediff.com/video/Entertainment/Shanghai02/1152840

http://ishare.rediff.com/video/Entertainment/Christmas_0001/1152610

Comments

1

I hate you. Racial Sensitivity Advisor? Really?
HAHA. J/K , its hilarious. I did not want the movies to end. I might watch them again. On second thought, I'll just go to Burger King tomorrow in honor of my 朋友 Josh Patterson.

  d-moss Feb 5, 2010 4:52 AM

2

I can't believe you wouldnot step on the glass floor in that building.. cry baby. you should of at least tried it. anyway... did you and that polish girl hook up, she was def interested in you :). (she did seem real clingy though)

  Dan P Feb 14, 2010 6:00 PM

3

i miss you, similar to very much. i keep missing your phone calls and it's from a restricted (i don't know why) number and can't call you back. you're obviously calling at very inconvenient times for me...with my hectic life and all...
anyway, i want a story soon.
i still miss you. a couple paragraphs hasn't changed it.
i have lots of plans for us upon your return.
school sucks vaginas. very awful.

  avoidthenastyones Feb 25, 2010 2:04 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.