Existing Member?

JASSENDEAVOR 'm going to travel around the world, easternly, from the good ole USA. I plan to be traveling for about 4 months, but who knows what will happen? This is my global adventure. It's a chance to write my own story; but the details will have to be filled i

Wien - lightning quick, part 2!

AUSTRIA | Friday, 6 March 2009 | Views [598] | Comments [1]

'My, that's a lovely accent you have. New Jersey?'

'Austria.'

'Austria! Well, then. G'day mate! Let's put another Shrimp on the barby!

------------------------------------

So, then, lightning quick Vienna, and now on to Muchen!! Highlights of Vienna included the Leopold museum, home to manz Gustav Klimts and a new favorite of mine, Egon Schiene. Also enjozed some Soloman Kaslo. Fortunately for the weight of mz pack (kezboards here have Y and Z mixed up, what!) the museum shop didn't have anz of mz favorites bz each of those three artists, otherwise I would have bought some postcards or something.

I didnät make it to Lichtenstein museum, nor the Austrian Folklore museum. It was pouring buckets, so I went to the public museum, found it less enticing than a warm cafe with coffee and a strudel, so I left.

I am a little listless in mz travel at this point. Think it is time for some serious train hopping, waiting for the next period of reallz digging in and growing some roots. (However small one can grow roots in five dazs) If that doesn't happen, I might just head back to Italy.

Munich is up next. Kind of bored now that I know exactly what Im doing and how to do it... need something to shake things up!!!

Miss you all

Tags: austria, vienna, wien

 

Comments

1

1) I'm not bored in Great Falls... (must not know what I'm doing yet?)

2) Are citizens of Wien considered Wieners?

  DJ Mar 7, 2009 2:02 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Austria

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.