Existing Member?

No place like home...Thank goodness !!! For those of you that know us, you'll already know the story, basically we decided that we've both worked enough (I've been working for 11 years, Danielle for 11 Months) and that we deserve some long overdue R&R and decided to take in some sights....enjoy

We're home again...Singapore anyway !!

SINGAPORE | Monday, 4 June 2007 | Views [654] | Comments [1]

WE LOVE SINGAPORE...

Think it's best to get that off our chests from the start, its our last visit and it's been wonderful as normal, thats the thing about Singapore, we always seem to have something to do that we haven't done before..

We started the week meeting up with Christian (our gay friend from Cameron Highlands), and thought that the perfect way to show Adrian (Danielle's Uncle) and Christian a bit of Singapore was to go to the Yixing Xuan TeaHouse, where Mr Low introduced us to the correct (Chinese) way of tea appreciation. It was a hoot for two hours, even though we made more noise than you are supposed to, we also found out that you can get drunk on tea (not your average PG tips though - Sorry Mum(s) !!).

After a CRV tour (c/o Mr Malcolm) of Singapore, we decided that we had to pop out for a few drinks, and ended up in a all you can drink place for S$20 (around £8), needless to say it got reasonably messy, but was a good night, with some spanish dancing from Danielle (see photos).

Apart from that its mainly been Adrian propping up Singapore's economy, eating out and lots and lots of laughs...

Its been great being back again (our fourth visit to Singapore), and the last planned time we're going to be here, maybe we'll have to pop back someday.

Onwards tonight via overnight train to KL.

James & Danielle

Ps - Check out the Photos we've updated in the Singapore Album.

Floosey

Floosey

Tags: Family

 

Comments

1

thought you were on a cultural enhancing quest not a series of jollies

  dad a Jun 8, 2007 7:32 PM

About jamesanddan

Underwater us (we got in trouble for taking this picture as we didn't stay in our group !!)

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Singapore

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.