Existing Member?

Cayte & Ian Travels

Orlando, Monday 18 July

USA | Monday, 18 July 2016 | Views [193]

Brydie in her element

Brydie in her element

Happy birthday Asherah. Headed off in all different directions today with Mallory & Kerstin chasing rides in Magic Kindgom, Brydie & Hayley off for musical drama with Beauty & the Beast and Ariel in Hollywood Studios and Ian & I off to inspect the Animal Kingdom. While there we saw an incredible bird show where the birds talked and flew through the crowd. We also saw a Lion King musical and acrobatic show and a musical Nemo which were both excellent. Our rain for the day started after that and we made our way, rather wet back to the Magic Kingdom to all meet for a late lunch. Had a proper look around Frontierland, Fantasyland and more. The rain kept coming back so Ian & I headed back to be domestic (washing & cooking) but the girls were not long after us as all closes with rain. Temperature still very warm though. Nailed the Border mail quiz (thanks Matt). Our vote over tea was all for Universal. Their shows were better organised (although the musicals at Disney were special), their attention to detail in their displays were better, their ticketing system worked better and nothing measured up to Hogwarts.

About europe2013

Om Marble Mountain

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.