Existing Member?

Worldtrip a 45 year old's adventures around the world-which include everything from sitting in random McDonalds using his notebook, hanging with 22 year olds, and other immature stuff.

My yachting week

SPAIN | Sunday, 4 June 2017 | Views [1035]

 

The first day, in Barcelona, the instructions we're to board at 1:00 pm, or so I thought. I took the metro to the station nearby, and hailed a cab, and rushed here. I thought I would be late. As it appears, I boarded at 1:00 pm-and was the first person on board the ship. It is the largest room I ever had on a ship, even larger then the grand suite on Carnival I believe.  A large bedroom, a seperate sitting area. A huge walk-in closet. The bathroom is all marble, and the shampoo, soap or L'Occidenhad lunch on deck, which was good. I went to the room, and Jazzi, who's not crazy, showed me the room. I then went sat on deck, hung out, and watched the sailaway. The ship has a fancy sail away, with classical music and raising of the windstar flag. I found out the music played was from a plan/musical on Columbus.

 

Cavier was even served to us on trays by servers on deck. After the ship left Barcelona and the sky turned to dark, there was a cocktail party for travel agents in the downstairs lounge. Somethng like 15 of us sat in a circle and introduced ourselves. I muttered something like I was there because I don't like to work,. And went on. There was then a cocktail party and everyone went to dinner, which was good.

After that, we listened to the entrertainers in the lounge; a musical duet.

 

 

 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.