Existing Member?

Worldtrip a 45 year old's adventures around the world-which include everything from sitting in random McDonalds using his notebook, hanging with 22 year olds, and other immature stuff.

Odessa Not Much

UKRAINE | Saturday, 24 October 2015 | Views [438]

Today was my last day in Odessa. I would have stayed longer but I am leaving the Ukraine back to the US a week from today, so I need to allocate my time here in the Ukraine so I have time for both Kiev and Lviv possibly. 

 

I started by taking  a long walk to the shore, and walking to the beach. It was a nice beach, although it was a cold day again (in the 40's or so), Not much was going on-a few people walking along the beach, and some girls rode horses. I walked to nice low rise hotels.  Most of the city is separated from the beach by dense vegetation-so you can't see many buildings from the beach.

 

I then walked back downtown, to the same place I had lunch at yesterday. I met a girl from the hostel and had lunch with her. I think she was amazed at all the food I had. 

 

She went looking for shoes, and I went my separate way to take pictures of some of the places I was at yesterday. Then I hung out and didn't do too much.

 

 

Travel Answers about Ukraine

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.