Existing Member?

Worldtrip a 45 year old's adventures around the world-which include everything from sitting in random McDonalds using his notebook, hanging with 22 year olds, and other immature stuff.

Sleepy Belgrade

SERBIA | Thursday, 27 August 2015 | Views [359]

Yesterday wasn't an exciting day. I went to bed Iate the night before, so I slept late and ate a long breakfast in Mcdonalds. I then took a long walk to a refguee camp by the bus station. It is a tent city of those escaping the middle east looking to go to  Western Europe.

Aftterwards, I went back to the hostel for a nap, and I kept trying to find out if the trip tomorrow was to Southern Serbia (otherwise I would take the bus to Sarajevo). The hostel still didn't have any information for me.  So I took a long nap since I didn't get much sleep last night. Then I went back to the reception at the hostel, but they still didn't have any information here. So I took another walk to the castle, where I took some pictures of themet sunset. Then I went back to the hostel. I learned the trip to Southern Serbia wasn't going on, since a second person couldn't be found,  and met some guys going out having drinks-they said they we're going out to a bar a few blocks away, so I joined them. It turned out the bar was 17 blocks away (or more), so I turned back, knowing I had to get  up early this morning.

 

 

Travel Answers about Serbia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.