Existing Member?

Worldtrip a 45 year old's adventures around the world-which include everything from sitting in random McDonalds using his notebook, hanging with 22 year olds, and other immature stuff.

The Barber of Seville

SPAIN | Thursday, 11 June 2015 | Views [440]

Yesterday, I had a busy day. It was my first full day in Seville.  The hostel is actually ok. It has a pool, elevator, and a bar and kitchen on the roof.

I went on three tours yesterday, first is a walking tour which was real cool, I learned about the Muslim, Christian, and Roman influences, and had a fascinating, enthusiastic tour guide,

I walked around then and got lost, then found the 100 Montaditos, my favorite Spanish chain of cheap foods (which also opened 15 minutes from my home)

The second was a walking tour of the Jewish/Muslim quarter, which  was quite nice. I also learned of traditions in certain Chruchs, where the people dress in white hoods and white robes (like the Klu Klux Klan), and celebrate the inquisition, when Jews and Muslims we're killed, (again  like the Klu Klux Klan), but not to compare them to the Klu Klux Klan, like most Americans do.

Lastly, after a nice nap, I went on a Pub Crawl, I met accountants and a graphic designer from Montreal, and hung with  a couple I met on the first tour, the guy was 21 from Ireland and the Girl 19 from Scotland. It was quite nice.  Once again, too much fun and I got back at 4:00 am, I am feeling it today.

 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.